Thursday 23 February 2017

Easy Yogurt Spread






















Ingredients :

• 1 cup yogurt made using Europaea Free Range Farms Cow's Milk
Sea Salt, to taste
• Roasted cumin powder, to taste


Method :


Line a sieve or colander with a large piece of muslin or cheesecloth. Set over a large bowl or plastic container. Place the yogurt in this and allow the whey to drain out completely. Place the drained yogurt in a mixing bowl. Add cumin and sea salt and mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour. The desired consistency is that of Greek yogurt or thick sour cream. Spread on bread, toast or crackers and top with cucumber, radish or seasonal fruits! This yogurt spread can be stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for 2-3 days.



1 comment :

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.


    Natural Olive Oil

    Olive oil Health benefits

    ReplyDelete